Forensic Fire Investigations
RCI of SC, Inc. offers forensic fire and explosion investigation services to industrial, municipal, and insurance organizations. We bring together our knowlegde of building construction and building systems with our experience in fire and explosiion investigations to provide the customer with a unique evaluation of their losses.
RCI's fire investigators each have more than 20 years of experience in every area of the fire service from suppression principals and tactics to leadership and incident command. Our fire investigators are certified investigators through the International Association of Arson Investigators.RCI's fire investigators understand the need for thorough evaluations of building system components and fire protection systems as a part of the NFPA 921 fire origin and cause investigation.
RCI is committed to providing the same great level of service in our fire investigations as our customers have come to expect from our building inspection services. Our commitment to quality inspections and investigation includes the following:
- Timely response within 24 hours of acceptance of your request for investigation.
- Professional peer-reviewed reports within 48 hours of the conclusion of the investigations, including digital photos and digital recordings of interviews.
- Team approach to fire investigations, utilizing multiple fire investigators at the fire scene when possible.
- Competitive, up-front pricing with no hidden charges.
- Access to the best labs in the region.
- Expert fire and building construction subrogation preparation and litigations support.
For more information about the services that RCI of SC, Inc. can provide or to request a fire investigation please contact us at (864) 491-3195