Brent Bullard, CBO
Qualifications and Certifications:
Brent holds 17 ICC certifications in the disciplines of Building, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Inspections. The certifications include Certified Building Official. Brent is a registered Building Code Official with the State of South Carolina.
Brent started in the construction industry working for his family's construction company that built commercial and residential structures.
From 1996- current Brent has served as a volunteer / paid on call firefighter with certifications in Interior Structural Firefighting, Incident command, and hazmat operations. He has also served as a training captain over the years.
Brent started building inspections in 2004 for the Town of Lamar and moved to work as a combination inspector for Darlington County until 2010. In 2010 He accepted a position as a combination inspector for Sumter City and County. Throughout his tenure he was promoted through the ranks serving as Chief inspector, Deputy Building Official and was promoted to Building Official. Currently he holds 17 International Code Council certifications and is licensed with SCLLR as a Building Official.
Brent has been employed with RCI of South Carolina Inc as a combination building inspector since February of 2015.
International Codes Council:
- Residential Mechanical Inspector
- Commercial Plumbing Inspector
- Residential Electrical Inspector
- Residential Plumbing Inspector
- Residential Building Inspector
- Commercial Electrical Inspector
- Combination Inspector
- Commercial Mechanical Inspector
- Commercial Building Inspector
- Certified Building Official
- Building Inspector
- Mechanical Inspector
- Electrical Inspector
- Plumbing Inspector
- Residential Combination Inspector
- Commercial Combination Inspector
- Property Maintenance and Housing Inspector